Friday 25 April 2008

Hindi Song | Bhram (2008)

Bhram is a film by Pavan S. Kaul and stars Dino Morea, Milind Soman, Simone Singh and Sheetal Menon. The movie's had mostly below average reviews. I don't know much about it though.

Anyway, music of Bhram is directed by Pritam and Siddharth Suhas. Listening to these songs literally gave me a headache. I don't know if the songs were completely at fault, as I had just returned from a very busy day when I decided to see how they were. The bottom line is that I didn't enjoy them the smallest bit. I've heard that sales wise Bhram's music did really great, which really proves that it wasn't the songs. I was me. I hope you are in a much better state when you are listening to them so you would know how they ACTUALLY are.

(Learn How to Convert RM to MP3)
(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')

1. Jaane Kaisa Hai Tu / Shaan
2. I Am A Bad Boy / Suraj Jagan, Earl D’Soluza, Sunaina
3. Meri Akhiyaan / Richa Sharma
4. Teri Aankhon Ki Narmi / Sidharth
5. Lagdaa Naa Lagdaa / K.K.
6. Jaane Kyun Tanha Ho Gaye / Sonu Nigam

No comments: