Wednesday 30 January 2008

Hindi Song | Virasat (1997)


Virasat is a film I have watched quite a while back and is one of my favorite movies. Starring Anil Kapoor, Tabu, Pooja Batra and Amrish Puri, it's directed by Priyadarsan. I don't think I will judge it any differently if I watch it again now, even though my view of Hindi movies has changed a lot since then. Great story, wonderful cast and even better music. I think you will love this film whether you are a fan of Anil or Tabu.

The wonderful music of Virasat is composed by Anu Malik. My personal favorite songs have to be Dhol Bajne Laga and Payalay Chunmun. I hope these songs bring back some good memories for you as they do for me. Enjoy :)

(Learn How to Convert RM to MP3)
(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')

1. Dhol Bajne Laga / Kavita Krishnamurthy, Udit Narayan
2. Ek Tha Raja / Hariharan
3. Jayengi Pee Ke / Abhijeet, Anuradha Sriram
4. Payalay Chunmun (Duet) / Kumar Sanu, Chitra
5. Payalay Chunmun Chunmun (female) / Chitra
6. Sun Mausa Sun / Vinod Rathod
7. Tare Hain Barati / Jaspinder Narula, Kumar Sanu

No comments: