Thursday 31 January 2008

Hindi Song | Tum Bin (2001)


Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise
Kaise jiya jaaye tum bin
Sadiyon Se Lambi Hain Raatein
Sadiyon Se Lambe Hue Din
Aa Jaao Lautkar Tum, Yeh Dil Keh Raha Hai...

Beautiful song! I love the soundtrack of Tum Bin, specially the title song. I don't really remember what was happening in my life back when I watched this film. What I do know is that everytime I listen to the songs, I get this amazing feeling. Just incredible! Thanks to megha_me for requesting this album, and bringing it back under the radar!

Tum Bin stars Priyanshu Chatterjee, Sandali Sinha, Himanshu Malik and Rakesh Bapat. Priyanshu, Sandali and Rakesh, all started their filmi career with Tum Bin. The director of the film is Anubhav Sinha (I wonder if he is related to Sandali? :D).

The man who has crafted the beautiful songs of Tum Bin is Nikhil Vinay. Hope you enjoy them songs as much as I always do.
(Learn How to Convert RM to MP3)
(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')

Choti Choti Raatein
Choti Choti Raatein - 2
Daroo Vich Pyar
Dekhte Hi Dekhte
Koi Fariyaad
Meri Duniya Mein (Male)
Meri Duniya Mein (Female)
Pyar Humko Hone Laga
Suru Ru
Tum Bin
Tumhare Siva
Zoom Boombura

No comments: