Thursday 31 January 2008

Hindi Song | Lakshya (2004)


There's so many requests for Lakshya that I had to get this up. So here it is. It's a film by Farhan Akhtar of Dil Chahta Hai and Don fame, starring Hrithik Roshan, Preity Zinta, Sharad Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, and Amrish Puri in major roles. I'm a great admirer of this talented director. I've seen Lakshya but don't remember much, but I'm sure it's a great film.

Music of Lakshya is directed by the fabulous trio Shankar Ehsan Loy. There's one song this album that I really love, Agar Main Kahoon. I've posted it's video too. Check it out.

(Learn How to Convert RM to MP3)
(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')

1. Main Aisa Kyon Hoon / Shaan
2. Agar Main Kahoon [Video] / Alka Yagnik, Udit Narayan
3. Kitni Baatein / Hariharan, Sadhana Sargam
4. Lakshya / Shankar Mahadevan
5. Kandhon Se Milte Hain Kandhe
6. Seperation (Instrumental)
7. Kitni Baatein (Reprise) / Hariharan, Sadhana Sargam
8. Victory (Instrumental)

No comments: