Thursday 31 January 2008

Hindi Song | One Two Ka Four (2001)


Even though TB had reqested just for one song, I Am Sorry, I had to upload all songs of One Two Ka Four (or One 2 Ka 4, which ever you prefer) to keep the whole-album tradition of DHS alive. TB, this one is for you.

One 2 Ka 4's music is directed by Bollywood's best and my favorite A.R. Rehman. Shahrukh Khan, Juhi Chawla and Jackie Schroff play the lead roles. I hadn't listened to these songs for quite a long time, except for Khamoshiyan which I've listened to hundreds of times. That's why it wasn't as enjoyable as the rest of the songs. I have to agree with TB, I Am Sorry is quite a playful and cute song.

(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')

1.Allay Allay
2.Haye Dil Ke Bazi
3.Khamoshiyan I
4.One Two Ka Four
5.Osaka Muraiya
6.Sona Nahi Sahi - [Watch Video]

No comments: